Riverside Cottage is particularly memorable for its delightful cottage garden, with mature planting, lawns and sheltered seating areas. It also has direct access down to the river from where you can walk to the nearby nature and bird reserves. Snape is a wonderful place to get away from it all, and is perfectly placed for exploring Suffolk from the coastal towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold to the castles at Orford and Framlingham.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Electric heating, TV, radio, CD, welcome bottle of wine, bike storage in garage
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and WiFi provided. Property not suitable for young children due to proximity to steep-sided river bank.
- Outdoors: Mature and large cottage garden with lawns, rose pergola, covered seating areas, garden furniture
- Parking: Plentiful private parking
- Towels: Please provide your own towels, they are not provided at the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
IF YOU WISH TO STAY AT THIS COTTAGE FOR A SHORTER BREAK PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON 01502 722717