Don't forget to pack your swimming costume! Rainbow Cottage benefits from shared use of owners salt water swimming pool. Sit back, relax and unwind in the spacious, attractive accommodation which is set within rural countryside yet is close to the popular coastal resort of Cromer. This lovely part of Norfolk is home to beautiful countryside and stunning coastline, which in turn is home to a wide range of wildlife.
Size Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Two miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Parking for one car
- Nearest amenities: Two miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Three dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking terms regarding pets
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player
- General: Electric central heating, wood burner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and shared tumble dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining area, Bathroom
- Beds: 1 King size, 1 Twin
- Other: Towels. Travel cot & Highchair. Books and games provided. WiFi.
- Outdoors: Small lawned area with patio, charcoal barbecue, fire pit, table and chairs. Access to a raised circular ornamental pool with fountain.
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Notes: Use of the owner's salt water swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets, comfortable seating, TV with Sky. The swimming pool is available between the hours of 8am and 3pm and is shared between all three cottages. Please note there is no lifeguard, so an adult must supervise children of any age at all times and nobody can use the pool area on their own. No alcohol is to be consumed in the pool area.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.