Porthole Cottage, on three levels in a small yard next to Church Street a walk away from a Council car park, is situated in the coastal town of Whitby close to restaurants, pubs and shops. Whitby has a lovely beach, ruins of an historic Abbey, a bustling harbour and festivals and fairs all the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, lounge/diner/kitchen
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with Freeview (full SKY if you bring your own card), DVD player, video, radio/CD player
- General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan, microwave, larder fridge, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, high chair provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Please keep dog on lead outside as yard is communal. Steep stairs to first floor
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture opposite property
- Parking: No parking provided
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
- Layout: The property is set over three floors
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.