Pokey Hole is an attractively furnished property situated on a quaint cobbled lane, just a short stroll away from the harbour and beaches in St Ives. The cottage is set over three floors and full of character and traditional Cornish charm with the lounge on entrance level, kitchen downstairs and an upstairs bedroom and shower room.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x small double sofa bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.