One of four cottages available to rent separately or together, with Pilgrims House, Pilgrims Progress offers the ideal setting for a family or group holiday. The shared indoor pool is heated year round, and there is also a games room for guests use with air hockey and football table - perfect for teenagers and big kids! Bacton is a delightful place to get away from it all, and has a sandy beach as well as being within reach of the Norfolk Broads and the historic city of Norwich.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms (infants are counted as a member of the party)
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living room, kitchen/dining room, shared exercise room and laundry
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, coffee machine, The pool, with an average year round temperature of 30c is available for each cottage with an allocated 90 minutes per day between 08.00hr to 18.00hrs - no lifeguard so some sensible restrictions apply, exercise machinery and air hockey/table football available in shared games room
- General: Gas central heating, TV with digital set-top box, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Electric cooker/grill, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge with ice box, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared laundry
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided but please bring your own pool/beach towels. Highchair, Books, games, CDs and access to WiFi
- Outdoors: Private garden area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, access to shared gardens with summerhouse and games
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car, free public car park 30m away
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.