Peter's House, a seventeenth century cottage, is situated in the quaint village of Robin Hood's Bay a few minutes from the beach where there are rock pools and fossils to be found. It provides ideal accommodation for a holiday with family or friends and there are plenty of little shops and tea rooms nearby. Whitby is to the south with Scarborough a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, kitchen, lounge/dining room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds,
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Electric storage heaters, open fire, flat screen TV's
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided, travel cot and highchair available on request. Please note: Stairs are steep and may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties. Coal can be purchased locally.
- Layout: The property is over 3 floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.
- Outdoors: Seating area at front overlooking communal garden and barbecue. Bench at rear of property
- Parking: Parking permit for the Fisherhead Car Park for one car (subject to the previous guests having returned it to the cottage). The Fisherhead car park is opposite Bertie’s of Bay. Please note the car parking discs cover cars and light vans up to 10cwt only. Camper vans, mini buses, vans and trade vans over half a ton are not allowed.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.