Patchwork Cottage is a charming two bedroom Victorian end of terrace property. Accepting two pets, Patchwork Cottage provides an ideal base to discover Kingsbridge, Salcombe and Hope Cove as well as many of South Devons most beautiful beaches. In less then five minutes on foot, you reach the heart of the town of Kingsbridge with a range of boutique shops, restaurants and pubs. The head of the estuary offers the opportunity to jump onboard the small ferry that runs in Salcombe (Summer season only), a pretty harbourside town that hosts annual Regatta and other water sporting activities. This fully equipped cottage retains many of its original features and benefits from a wood burner for cosy night in.
- Size: sleeps up to 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 Super King (can be made into two singles on request), 2 Single.
- Rooms: Ground floor: lounge-diner, kitchen, First floor two bedrooms a family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Kitchen & utilities: gas range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, freeze and freezer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV with online TV services only such as BBC iPlayer and ITV hub, Blu Ray/DVD player, WiFi,
- For families: travel cot and high chair
- Outside:Terrace/wall garden with decking area and garden furniture
- Parking: Sorry, there is no parking directly at this property, however the nearest car park is only 100 yards away. No permit is provided
- General: Wifi provided. Heating included in rent. Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels
- No Smoking. Two Pets.
- Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Marsdens Devon Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
- Notes: No smoking, Two pets. WiFi provided.
No smoking, Two pets. Please provide your own wood for the log burner. Property is Victorian and has the original sink, this shows signs of fine cracks down to age. This does not detract from the use.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.