This large semi detached property is perfect for large families or groups of friends. It is situated opposite, and enjoys views of, Peasholm Park and is a short stroll from the sea. Scarborough is a popular destination owing to the attractions on offer, from the beach, to the museums and walking opportunities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 6 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.8 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms, en-suite toilet, living room, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/WC
- Beds: 4 single beds, 2 double beds, 1 set of bunk beds
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire, cable TV, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven/grill, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available, travel cot and highchair
- Layout: Situated on three floors with bedrooms 1-4 on the first floor and bedrooms 5 and 6 on the second floor.
- Outdoors: rear yard
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.