Park Farm House, a spacious three storey house in the grounds of Henham Park, has won a gold award for exceptional accommodation and service, and is situated near the coastal town of Southwold in Suffolk. Southwold has many attractions including its beach, shops, restaurants and pubs, and the Heritage coastline with towns like Dunwich, Aldeburgh and Walberswick is not far away. Thirty minutes away by car are Sutton Hoo and Framlingham with their interesting historic sites.
- Size: Sleeps up to 15, 8 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 8 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms, sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room
- Beds: 3 King size beds, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: 2 TVs, 2 DVDs, Wi-fi, iPod dock
- General: Oil heating.
- Utilities: Rangemaster cooker with eight burner gas hob, microwave, American style fridge freezer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, welcome pack, starter pack of logs, indoor and outdoor games, highchair, travel cot provided - (please bring your own linen for the cot). Hairdryer in each bedroom. Cattle and sheep in meadows 50 yards from the house at different times of year though there is fencing provided
- Outdoors: Extensive garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.