Escape the rat race at this peaceful barn in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside, just outside the charming village of Dinton. Your hosts have lovingly converted this former dairy into a luxurious home from home, designed to cater to all your needs, whether it's for a well-earned break, a family getaway (without the kids), or a cosy base for exploring the charms of the local area. The barn has a large open-plan kitchen and living area that ensures you can enjoy one another's company and still claim a corner of your own when you need it. The tall vaulted ceiling and sturdy beams offer a glimpse into this building's history but it feels decidedly modern, with plenty of light thanks to the bifold doors that line one side. In summer, these can be opened up to the outdoors, while in the colder months they let that scarce winter sun in as you cosy up by the fire. The two en-suite bedrooms follow a similar design to the main living area and guarantee a great night's sleep thanks to the quiet location and comfy beds. Nearby, the bustling market town of Aylesbury is just over a ten-minute drive away, while High Wycombe is half an hour's drive through the beautiful Chiltern Hills.
Home truths: *All guests must be over 25 to stay here
* Your host lives next door, so they're on hand should you need anything
* There are no Freeview channels on the tv – however, the usual streaming options are available
* The home has its own private entrance
* Convenient self check-in with lockbox
* We'd recommend having access to a car to explore the area – there's private driveway parking
* There's a small laptop-friendly workspace
* There are no stairs within the home, so it may be suitable for those with limited mobility
* There is a wedding venue nearby, while it's unlikely that you'll hear any music from the venue, it is possible
* Your fifth guest will be sleeping on a small double sofa bed
Holiday with friends,Long stays,Family holiday,Self Catering,Short Stay,Kid friendly (1-12 years),Hiking,Village
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Out to Pasture. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.