Otters Holt, on one level, is part of the Oaktree Cottages complex situated in thirty acres of woodland, meadows and lakes on the edge of Exmoor National Park. Tickets for day fishing available and close by are the sandy beaches of Croyde, Woolacombe and Saunton.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 27 miles
- Amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living room, kitchen area, French doors to terrace
- Beds: Super king size bed zip 'n' link which converts to twin on request, 2 single beds zip 'n' link which convert to super king on request
- Luxuries: Widescreen digital TV with Freeview and DVD, Wi-fi broadband
- General: Electric central heating
- Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, washer dryer, freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, high chair provided. Fishing permits (additional charge).
- Outdoors: Terrace, patio furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.