Traditional yet contemporary luxury cottage nestled in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park which combines the cosiness of a log fire and exposed stonework with spacious luxury living, get the best of both worlds in Onnen Fawr Barn. Sleeping up to 11 guests, there's plenty of space for friends and family in this luxury cottage with views. Spend your days walking the paths of the breathtaking Brecon Beacons, or travel to the nearby picturesque towns of Brecon, Hay on Wye, or Builth Wells for small and exclusive shops and cafés. And if that's not enough, you can enjoy true luxury in our relaxing and indulgent hot tub. What's not to love?
- Size – sleeps 11 in four bedrooms.
- Beds – three king beds, two double beds, one single.
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen/dining room, lounge, lounge/reading area, utility room with WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with additional single bed and ensuite, king-size bed with additional double bed, king-size bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric hob with eight gas ring, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player in both lounges, TV in each bedroom, games room table tennis, mountain bikes available to hire for £20 per day.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – private patio with hot tub, shared with one of the cottage. BBQ. Large lawned areas with trampoline, outdoor seating.
- Parking – ample off-road parking.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available (broadband may be slow due to the location of the cottage.) Private fishing rights on half a mile of the nearby river. Information about local walks and cycle routes provided. Supermarket delivery is available to the cottage. Christmas tree will be provided for seasonal guests.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – owners reserve the right to shut down the hot tub at any time for essential maintenance. Cottage is located on a working farm, and young children must be supervised. Mobile signal is not guaranteed.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- This cottage can be booked with adjoining properties Onnen Fawr Farmhouse and Onnen Fawr Cottage to accommodate a total of 25 guests.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.