Attractive and luxurious first floor apartment located in the heart of Padstow, only a minute's walk from the harbour. This barn conversion, to the rear of The Old Custom House, is spacious, comfortable, very well equipped and decorated with sumptuous cottons, wooden floors and contemporary original art.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (6') + single (3'), double (4'6").
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen, towels and robes provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Gas hob, electric oven, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, (washing machine and tumble dryer in Utility Cupboard).
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: No garden area.
- Parking: No parking but there are 2 car parks within 500 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
- Family facilities: Cot, high chair; other equipment not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent, night storage heating, initial supply of seasoned logs from owner's farm.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no short breaks.
- Changeover time: Arrival 4:00pm - departure - 11am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.