In a four acre paddock next to the owners' country house is Oak Cottage, a barn conversion that has retained lovely original features, is well equipped and has a shared games room as well as a terraced garden. This comfortable cosy accommodation is ideal for visiting the Yorkshire coast with Whitby less than ten miles away and the rest of the North York Moors National Park to explore with many excellent walks in the area and the market towns of Pickering and Helmsley a short distance by car.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite wet room, one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite shower room, open plan lounge with dining and kitchen areas
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries:Smart TV, TVs with Freeview and DVD players in all rooms, WiFi available at extra cost
- General: Central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Other: Bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs provided. Further supplies available at small charge. Pets by arrangement at small charge. Sorry no children under three. Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users. If you are using a drone you do need to get permission off the owner first
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Terraced garden, furniture, shared games room, four acre paddock
- Parking: Parking for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.