Nestled in the heart of Wales, this unique and historical cottage is all you would expect and more from five-star accommodation. With packed with original features, including some dating back as far as 1784, this building has been lovingly restored into an eco-lodge property, powered by solar panels as well as an air source heat pump. Within short travelling distance to many attractions and amenities, this period cottage is, nevertheless, wonderfully secluded and peaceful. With enough accommodation for eight people, treat your family to a an unforgettable holiday here, where children are welcome to come and help feed feed the farm animals, if prearranged with the farmer. Wood beams, a log burner, breathtaking views – you know you’ll love this place.
- Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
- Beds – three doubles, two singles. Double sofa bed available at an additional cost of £50
- Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, double bedroom with sofa bed, bathroom, utility room. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, master bathroom, double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom. Please be aware that the bathroom on the ground floor is not next door to the bedroom on the ground floor.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, slow cooker, toaster, freezer, washing machine.
- Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD (DVDs available from cottage owners), selection of books, and games.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. please bring own cot linen.
- Outside – enclosed garden, garden table and furniture. Garden is located above a small river. Barbecue available.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Supply of logs included. Complimentary welcome pack provided on arrival, which includes essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and cake. Free fishing access to local river. This property is suitable for wheelchair access. Access to the property is via a ramp. Gardens can be accessed in a wheelchair. The ground floor bedroom, wet room room, kitchen, and living areas are suitable for wheelchair access, with a 1200mm turning circle. Shower chair available. Light switches and door handles are positioned lower. Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Pets – no pets, except for assistance dogs.
- Notes – Low occupancy discount available. No smoking. Supermarket delivery is available via Asda Tesco and Sainsbury's.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.