Set in the heart of the old fisherman's quarter known as Downalong, this cosy cottage is set across three floors and is just a short walk to the harbour and local amenities. Whilst modernised yet retaining its rustic feel, Neptune Cottage is well-equipped and is perfect for a family holiday in St Ives.
- Sleeps: 6 (Only suitable for 4 adults and 2 children)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 2 x double beds (4'6''), 1 x twin beds (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Property set over three floors, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
- Outside: No outside area, but a few minutes walk to the beach.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome, £25 per week.
- Parking: No parking available at this property although it is possible to unload nearby. Public parking available in various locations across the town and a weekly Rover ticket may be purchased. Please see Cornwall Council parking for more details.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. Mobile phone coverage varies. Property set over three floors, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.