Moor Lane Cottage, a listed property with original features like the wonderful inglenook fireplace, is situated in Nethercott a hamlet near Braunton. It is an ideal place from which to explore the countryside and coast of North Devon.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Not available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan kitchen, living room, dining area, hall, cloakroom
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: 38" Flat screen TV with Freesat, Blu Ray DVD and stereo
- General: Oil central heating, gas woodburning effect stove
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, tabletop freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Please bring your own travel cot, highchair available
- Outdoors: Garden, pation, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Private parking in front of property for 2 cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.