Monks Cottage, central in a row of three cottages, is situated next to the ancient church in Heanton, a hamlet close to Braunton with its restaurants, pubs and shops. It is an ideal place from which to explore the beautiful coast and countryside of North Devon.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite wc, bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, hall
- Beds: Double bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with Freeview
- General: Wi-Fi, Night storage heaters, and gas central heating.
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, travel cot provided. Please note the cottage has low ceilings, low door frames and a steep staircase.
- Outdoors: Enclosed cottage garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking in church car park seventy yards away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.