This cosy and well-presented cottage is located in the heart of Downalong, St Ives, and is just a one minute walk from the wonderful Porthmeor beach and famous Tate Gallery. The property is ideally sized for larger families and benefits from having a small front courtyard with seating.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”) plus 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x double sofa bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Front courtyard with seating.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.