Quirky character cottage, with beamed ceilings, slate floors and a woodburning stove, half a mile from the centre of Boscastle, an iconic Cornish fishing village on the spectacular North coast making it an ideal base for exploring this area. There are a number of places to eat out close by (the Napoleon Inn is less than a minutes walk).
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’), 1 x stowaway bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Integral electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, multi-fuel stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Small front garden with tiny lawn, bench, garden furniture, storage area for bikes, wetsuits, etc.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: On road parking available.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heaters throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.