A stay in this welcoming and spacious lodge is a sure way to unwind in peaceful countryside surroundings. Situated just 2 miles from the busy fishing port of Padstow with its choice of restaurants, pubs and shops. At the bottom of the hill in Little Petherick will be found The Saints Way which leads into Padstow affording some amazing views along the way.
- Sleeps: 7.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made into Super Kingsize bed on request), 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x single (2’6” - only suitable for children).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, gas hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Balcony, garden furniture, barbecue, lawn, garage with storage for bikes, wetsuits, surfboards etc.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on driveway.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided Fibre Broadband. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.