Millers Cottage is situated in the town of Woodbridge in Suffolk. The town, close to the River Deben, has interesting shops, old buildings near Market hill, a lovely church, restaurants, pubs, galleries and museums as well as a marina and boatyards. Other attractions include a cinema/theatre and an indoor swimming pool.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 large conservatory
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD radio
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Enclose garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Opposite on street, adjacent lay-by
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.