Adjacent to the owner's conversion of a mill house dating from the 17th century, this property has also been renovated, now providing a very comfortable stay for guests. With a tasteful decoration, this property features modern utilities and a charming character. This area of Norfolk is ideal for spotting wildlife and routes for both walking and cycling are available to explore the surrounding countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 17 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flatscreen TV with DVD/CD player, Broadband
- General: O.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Electric hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Towels, Books and games provided. Stairgate - please request on booking.
- Outdoors: Garden with patio, Furniture, Flowerbeds, Pond and BBQ
- Access: Parking for 1 car
- Mobile signal - variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.