Mill Cottage, converted from a farm building with lovely views over a pond and paddocks, is situated on a working farm in Benenden, near Cranbrook in Kent. It is an ideal place from which to explore the attractions of a number of castles and gardens, including Sissinghurst, Scotney, Leeds and Hever Castles, a reservoir, National Trust properties and Finchcocks Museum.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach:19 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, shower room, sitting room/dining area, kitchen area, cloakroom
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: BlueRay DVD player, WiFi
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Enclosed patio, lawned garden, patio furniture
- Parking: Ample for two to three cars
- Also Provided: Hairdryer. Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request - please advise when booking. Chest freezer available in owners' garage if required.
- Notes: There are footpaths that cross the farm land, plus fishing. There is a fenced pond in front of the property, outside the cottage garden, (children must be supervised).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.