Middle Beccott Cottage is a comforable, well equipped property set in 300 acres of beautiful National Trust farmland close to Exmoor. The surrounding area is perfect for walking, riding, and fishing, or for those seeking a beach break, Woolacombe and Croyde are just a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 6 miles
- Amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Reget no pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi Broadband
- General: Electric NS heating, Electric fire, TV with freeview,
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric ceramic hob and oven, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: King (1), Single (2)
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Highchair, travel cot and stairgate available.
- Outdoors: Large garden
- Access: Ample car parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.