Midda Beck, on one level and detached, is situated in rural Aldringham, close to Aldeburgh in Suffolk. It is a good place from which to explore the coastline, heaths and countryside around the towns of Leiston and Thorpeness. Aldeburgh is famous for its beach, beach huts, and annual music festival initiated by Benjamin Britten, and held in June.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 dining area, 1 cloakroom, 1 conservatory, study/bedroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds, guest Z-bed
- Luxuries: TV, DVD
- General: Gas heating
- Utilities: Electric three ring hob and cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Large back garden, patio, garden furniture
- Parking: Private
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.