An old town cottage with the benefit of a reserved parking space within 50 yards of the property.
Methven is a charming character cottage located in a quiet spot in the heart of the old town. Many original features have been preserved; such as beamed ceilings and stone fireplace with wooden floors. There is a multi fuel stove and a south facing garden, making it suitable for any time of year. Methven cottage accepts Short break bookings during Padstow Christmas Festival.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Smart TV with Netflix, Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and baby bath provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 medium-sized car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please be aware allocated parking space may be tight for very large cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.