Meadowcroft is a charming 17th century cottage which has been renovated to a high standard. It retains many original features and is situated in the old part of Robin Hood's Bay, a quaint village with many shops and cafes located along its winding streets as well as a lovely beach with rock pools. It is only five miles from Whitby and fifteen miles from Scarborough.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway
- Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, 'woodburner' effect fire, coal-effect gas fire
- Utilities: Gas oven and hob, electric grill, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, cot and high chair provided. Towels are provided.
- Layout: The property is over 3 floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Outdoors: Rear patio with seating for four, further patio area with seating for six, garden furniture, barbecue stand
- Parking: Parking permit provided for one car at Fisherhead car park. Please note the car parking discs cover cars and light vans up to 10cwt only. Camper vans, mini buses, vans and trade vans over half a ton are not allowed.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.