This spot is so close to Hyde Park, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was the home's back garden. Ideal for shoppers and those seeking a prestigious postcode, the location is what steals the show here, while the interiors will appeal to an audience after sumptuous luxuries. The amenities match the home's high-end location, such as the marble bathrooms equipped with rainfall showers and sensory lights, meaning those making the leap from hotel to rental home will be well catered for.
Home truths: * The living area looks onto the building across the street, so it isn't flooded with natural light
* There are two large flights of stairs in the home
* There are some listed features in the home that weren't able to be updated during the renovation, such as the fireplaces, staircase and wood railing
* The style of the home is quite classic, elegant and minimal, so if you're after a trendy space full of colour and artwork or a lived-in feel, you may want to look elsewhere
* The round dining table is a bit small to comfortably accommodate all guests at once
* Bedroom two has a small double bed that can sleep two adults, but it may be too small for some
* Bedrooms two and three are street-facing so some street noise can be heard
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Masquerade Ball. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.