Looking for a peaceful, relaxing break by the sea? Then look no further! This stylish, detached holiday cottage boasts a magnificent, panoramic view over Cardigan Bay and towards Snowdonia, which can be enjoyed from the spacious, open plan living area, the large balcony and two of the bedrooms. Located just 1 mile from the bustling seaside town of Pwllheli, this property offers access to cafes, pubs, restaurants and small independent shops. Pwllheli also offers the opportunity to experience many different watersports from its marina, as well as having a long golden sandy beach and direct access to the Wales Coast Path.
Within a short driving distance is the stunning Plas Glyn y Weddw, an elegant manor house with galleries, a tea room, and beautiful gardens. It is also within easy distance of many castles, the steam railway in the harbour town of Porthmadog, and the iconic Welsh/Italian village of Portmeirion, a must see for visitors. The cottage is also an ideal base to explore the Llyn Peninsula with its beautiful coastal villages such as Abersoch, Llanbedrog, Porthdinllaen and Aberdaron, amazing beaches, coves and many more delights.
- Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
- Beds – two king size beds, one double, two single.
- Rooms – Ground floor: open plan living area with kitchen diner, lounge and full length patio doors leading to large balcony lounge, king-size bedroom, double bedroom, shower room. Upstairs: king-size bedroom, cosy twin bedroom and bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully-equipped kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, a microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. Dining area for 8 guests.
- Entertainment – Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. If you enjoy music, there is a record player and a selection of records in the cupboard in the hallway. This cupboard also houses a selection of books, maps, guides and board games. Wifi also available.
- For families – travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – spacious patio area on the balcony and sloping lawn area - both with stunning views.
- Parking – off-road parking for up to 3 cars.
- General – Superfast wifi. Central heating and electricity included. Welcome pack includes a selection of local produce as well as milk, tea and coffee pods. Also discount code for local art prints displayed around the cottage. Starter pack provided for log burner between October and April. Additional logs etc, can be purchased locally. Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided. This holiday cottage is easily accessible on local bus routes.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – no smoking inside the cottage. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.