This is a sunny little terraced house on popular, award winning Sarahs View. Carefully prepared to welcome the discerning holiday maker with a number of special touches including surround sound, TVs in both the bedrooms and a selection of DVDs books and games. 10 minute walk down into Padstow.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. Please order linked beds in Bed.2 in advance.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Dolce Gusto coffee maker, washing machine, electric oven, induction hob.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: 300 yards.
- Outdoors: To the rear, small enclosed patio garden, garden furniture, barbecue, countryside views.
- Parking: One designated parking space, other off road spaces nearby. To front, small open plan area with path.
- Family facilities: Baby bath, high chair, two stair gates and travel cot with mattress (guests only need to bring the linen, blanket, cover).
- Pets: At no extra charge; maximum 2 small or 1 medium dog. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas fired c.h./hot water; living flame gas fire in lounge; dual fuel towel rail in shower room.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi broadband, Mobile reception varies.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.