This idyllic stable conversion has been maintained and furnished to a great standard with beautiful oak floors. Featuring spacious rooms, modern utilities, comfortable furniture and situated on an arable farm, the area surrounding this property sports picturesque farmland with horse paddocks. Additionally there are a number of paths to walk and cycle routes nearby.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest Beach: 18 miles
- Nearest Amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 Open plan living Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area, 1 Bedroom, 1 En-suite Bathroom
- Utilities: Built in electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Beds: 1 Double
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, DAB radio, iPod dock with Bluetooth, WiFi
- Other: Towels,Books and games, Cot, Highchair
- Heating: Night storage heaters, Convector heater in bathroom, Heating charge applicable for Oct - Apr £15.00 per week, payable on booking.
- Pets: One small, well behaved dog welcome
- Outside: Patio with garden furniture
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 may be required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.