There’s nothing quite like enjoying a beautiful view as you relaxing in a warm, bubbling hot tub… This 5 star stone cottage is a blissful haven which is located right in the heart of the Welsh countryside. It is within easy driving distance of the university town of Aberystwyth with its shops, cafes, bars, theatres, museums and castle ruin. There are many other nearby attractions too, such as the RSPB Nature Sanctuary in Ynyshir, the Animalarium in Borth and the pretty harbour town of Aberaeron, there’s plenty to fall in love with in this beautiful part of the world.
- Size – sleeps six in two bedrooms.
- Beds – two bedrooms, both with one double plus one single bed. One bedroom is ensuite.
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, dining and living area, sitting area, bedroom with ensuite, bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Entertainment – TV with Freeview, DVD player. TV in one of two bedrooms.
- For families – travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen. Plastic plates and bowls provided for children.
- Outside – enclosed garden with hot tub, patio furniture and gas barbecue.
- Parking – free private parking.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available.
- Pets – one dog allowed.
- Notes – please note, family only bookings at this property. No smoking. Property is suitable for those with limited mobility, but not for wheelchair users due to steps.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.