Little Glebe, a self-contained property on one level, adjoins the owner's home in the village of Middleton with its green, church and thatched pub. The property is an ideal location for exploring the Suffolk coast with towns like Dunwich, Aldeburgh and Southwold within a ten mile radius and the nature reserve of Minsmere less than four miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen areas
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD hi-fi
- General: Oil central heating, TV
- Utilities: Oven and ceramic hob, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided
- Outdoors: Private garden, access to owner's entire garden. Welcome pack provided: wine, cheese, bread, free range eggs, milk, butter. Wi-fi and bikes available - just ask.
- Parking: For one car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.