This cosy coastal chalet is in Limeslade, a great family destination with its lovely sandy beaches, close to Mumbles Head, Langland and Caswell Bay. Interiors are nicely presented with two bedrooms, comfortable sitting room, dining area and patio with table and benches for alfresco dining… a great option for a seaside holiday with the kids.
Located between the pretty coastal village of Langland and Mumbles with coastal footpaths leading to Rotherslade and Langland Bay with its pretty beach huts, a popular spot for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Kids will love the nearby beaches of Bracelet Bay and Limeslade Bay, a great place for rockpooling! Enjoy lunch with a view at the Castellamare Italian Restaurant or an ice-cream at the popular Fortes ice cream parlour overlooking the water.
- Size: sleeps 2 2 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x single bed with pullout 2ft6” underneath
- Lounge/dining room: sofa, armchair, dining table with 4 chairs, Smart TV and DVD player, electric fire.
- Kitchen: single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Bedroom 1: double bed.
- Bedroom 2: single bed with pull out underneath (2ft 6 wide).
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV/DVD player.
- For families: travel cot and highchair on request.
- Outside: paved area with seating for 4 to the rear of the property, and a small terrace to the front.
- Parking: parking for 2 cars.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi.
- Pets: sorry, no pets..
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. £20 fuel supplement per week between October 1st - March 31st, this will be added when your booking is administered.