Lime Trees is a quality single storey converted farm building, furnished to the highest standard. However, it is most notable for what is outside - 2 acres of stunning grounds to be shared with the owners, a private walled courtyard in which to enjoy al fresco meals, countryside views in an Area of Outstanding Beauty, a picturesque local village and endless idyllic walks.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 33 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property during the winter months only
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 super kingsize bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, telephone for incoming calls
- General: Underfloor heating
- Utilities: Eye level electric oven, separate grill, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available
- Outdoors: Private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.