Converted from a former dairy, Leti combines the rustic charm of rural living with sleek, modern convenience. With a kitchen and a wood burner, it has everything you need to hole up on a blustery day, while in the warmer months, you can make the most of the outdoor dining spaces and endlessly explore the seven acres of surrounding gardens and fields. Make for the nearby north coast beaches and take a dip in the surf, or walk the dramatic landscape of Bodmin Moor – both are around twenty minutes away, making this home an excellent base for exploring the area's many natural wonders. You're incredibly close to the A30, though you wouldn't know it, opening you up to Falmouth's creative community – a forty-minute drive away. After a day here, you'll understand why it was voted the best place to live in the UK. Closer to home, the village of Mitchell is just over a mile down the road and boasts a fantastic pub with a blossoming reputation.
Home truths: * Your room can be configured as either a super king-size double, or two singles – please let your host know prior to arrival
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot, highchair, stairgate and dinnerware are available upon request
* Guests three (and four) will sleep on the sofa bed in the communal area – it's best suited to two children or one adult
* You're welcome to bring a well-behaved dog to this home – cats are not allowed
* You will need a car to access this home – there's parking on the shingle drive
* You're in a rural location – however, there is an M&S and a Waitrose approximately ten minutes' drive away
* The home has a kitchenette rather than a full kitchen
* Guests may find the wi-fi to be temperamental
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Leti. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.