Lavender Cottage is a charming property located in the traditional village of Sleights. Full of character it has been stylishly furnished and offers a welcoming base from which to explore the surrounding countryside. Sandsend and historic Whitby are just a few miles from the village.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen,
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Sky TV/DVD/ radio combi
- General: Gas central heating, open fire ( initial supply of fuel provided)
- Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill, dishwasher, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, please bring your own towels. Travel cot and highchair (with straps) available on request. Further fuel can be purchased locally.
- Layout: On two floors with bedrooms and bathroom upstairs
- Outdoors: Enclosed and gated front garden with furniture
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.