Built in 1870 , Kingfisher Cottage is a handsome property which is part of a Grade II listed farmstead. Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the River Nidd close by, it provides comfortable accommodation in a wonderful rural Yorkshire setting. The property comes with private fishing along a stretch of the River Nidd and with Horse riding nearby, there is plenty to keep the entire family occupied.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome by arrangement at a charge of £25 per pet per week
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, onsite laundry room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: CD hi-fi system, video, private fishing along river Nidd
- General: Central heating, TV
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen, towels and cot provided.
- Layout: All located on ground floor.
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.