Killaganoon is a charming, beautifully decorated cottage located in the popular Downalong side of St Ives, just a short walk to the harbourfront and beaches. The cottage is set over two floors with a spacious, open plan living area on the ground floor including a well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom. Upstairs there is a single and twin bedroom.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, table top freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.