Jessie's Place is an annexe to a pretty cottage on a hill above Bodiam Castle. It has wonderful views across the valley from the patio and steam trains stop at the nearby station. Quaint Robertsbridge is only three miles away and the coast - including Rye - is an easy drive - a perfect holiday base for two.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 15 miles at Camber
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles
- Short breaks: Available starting on either a Friday or Monday only
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD, Wi-Fi
- General: Electrically controlled central heating
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Beds: Two single beds
- Other: Bedlinen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Access to patio, garden with furniture
- Parking: On street parking
- Also Provided: Laundry service in main house - small charge applies.
- Notes: The owners are happy to accept babies but would point out that there is no room for a cot in the bedroom. Whilst the annexe is all on one level so suitable for those with mobility problems, it should be noted that there are three steps up to the garden path.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.