Previously an old fisherman's cottage, this end-of-terrace property has been skilfully renovated and now features large rooms, modern utilities and comfortable furniture. This accommodation is perfect for families with two bedrooms, containing a king size bed and children's bunk beds. With a lovely garden, guests can relax outside and use the barbeque, or, if the weather is colder, warm up inside by firing up the woodburner.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flatscreen TV with DVD/Video/CD player, CD hi-fi, Radio
- General: G.F.C.H., Woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven, Gas hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with 1 sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Sun room/Kitchen, 1 Wet room
- Beds: 1 King size bed, Children's bunk beds
- Other: Towels, Books, Logs for woodburner, Games provided. Highchair. Travel Cot.
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio, Furniture and BBQ
- Access: Parking for 1 car
- Mobile signal - variable.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.