Hucksteps Row, situated in the heart of Rye, is an ancient listed beamed cottage with lovely features. The property offers the opportunity to explore this historic town as well as being close to the beach and local amenities.
- Size: Sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: 100 yards
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD/CD player
- General: Electric plug-in radiators and working fireplace
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven/hob, microwave and fridge with small freezer box
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 shower room
- Beds: 1 standard double bed and 1 four foot bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Steep uneven cottage stairs, low beams and doorways so restricted headroom
- Outdoors: No garden
- Parking: Unloading permitted close by. Parking permit for use in neighbouring streets.
Also Provided: Both bedrooms have white Egyptian cotton bed linen with a choice of either synthetic or feather and down duvets and pillows. Initial supply of logs.
Notes: Stairs are steep, and not recommended for the elderly or for small children. Some doorways and beams are low so restricted headroom.Access to second bedroom is via stairs that lead from first bedroom.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.