A beautiful and spacious Canadian log home with a balcony off the main bedroom affording delightful views across the valley. Stylishly furnished and well equipped, Honeywood is a spacious property for large parties and the owners have furnished with families in mind with a kids TV area in the kitchen.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 3 x King Size can be made into twin beds on request
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, refrigerator, Smeg fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and 42 in Smart TV.
- Facilities for families: Stair gate at bottom of stairs.
- Outside: Large decked terrace, garden furniture, balcony.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that pets are not allowed upstairs. Sloping eaves in some rooms, mind your head!
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.