Cosy and romantic barn conversion in a peaceful location in the hamlet of Welcombe. The property is surrounded by open countryside, has use of a large grassed area and enjoys wonderful sea views. Other features include a dual-aspect bedroom, underfloor heating, a woodburner-effect stove and a high quality kitchen with granite worktops and a Butler sink.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD player/radio
- General: Under floor heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, fridge.
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/dining room
- Beds: Double bed (1), Sofa bed (1) (please advise on booking is this is required).
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Fuel costs inclusive
- Outdoors: Use of a large grassed area, Patio area with garden furniture
- Access: Off road parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.