In a great location for exploring Exmoor and the Devon coast, inlcuding Lynton and Lynmouth, this cottage is situated in beautiful countryside on a traditional farm. Providing an economical base this spacious property is furnished in a traditional style and has a pretty garden, as well as access to 200 acres of farmland where guests can get a glimpse of farm life.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom(Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child)
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, satellite TV
- General: Night storage heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric hob and oven, Microwave
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 Living/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen/breakfast room
- Beds: Single beds (1), Double beds (1)
- Other: Bed linen provided, Highchair and cot available
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn and garden furniture. Use of field for children to play in.
- Parking: Ample parking next to the cottage
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.