In Robin Hood's Bay close to the beach is a lovely cottage called Holmlea which has been renovated but is still full of character with its old fireplaces, floorboards and beams and is bright with a garden room (not heated) and sunny patio. It is an ideal place from which to explore the coast, towns and villages of North Yorkshire
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/lounge, garden room, door to patio
- Beds: 2 double beds, Full size bunk beds
- Luxuries: Smart TV, gas fired wood burning stove
- General: Gas central heating, TV with Freesat
- Utilities: Ceramic hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge with icebox, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. Very steep staircase, may not be suitable for people with mobility problems.
- Layout: On three floors. Bedroom 1 and bathroom on first floor, bedroom 2 and 3 on second floor.
- Outdoors: Patio with seating
- Parking: No parking but availability at public car parks at top of village.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed. Property has a steep staircase and may be unsuitable for young children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.