A commodious detached cottage from the 1930's, Holly house faces the sea and is a stone's throw away from the beach and lighthouse. Within reach of the diverse selection of Southwolds pubs, shops and restaurants it is an ideal choice for a family holiday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 7 bedrooms (two with en-suite shower room), bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom
- Beds: 1 single bed, 3 double beds
- Luxuries: DVD player.
- General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided, bicycle storage available.
- Outdoors: Front and rear garden
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
Please note there is no wifi at this property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.