Holly Cottage, a refurbished property next to the owner's home yet with a private enclosed garden, is in the village of Banningham in Norfolk, near the coast, the Broads and the cathedral city of Norwich. The lovely countryside with footpaths and lanes is good for walking and cycling and other attractions close by include a steam railway and fishing lakes.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 8 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom with en suite shower room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining area
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player
- General: Electric wall-mounted heaters
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with icebox
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: One vehicle on driveway
- Mobile signal - variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.