Hillview is situated just a short walk from the glorious beach at Brancaster, in the heart of the village. Well equipped, the cottage also features a wood burner in the sitting room, a galley kitchen with an AGA and a range cooker, and a courtyard garden at the front of the house which is a sun trap. The bedrooms are made up of a king-size bed, double and a built-in 4' bed. Located in an Area of Outstanding Beauty the coastline in this part of Norfolk is peppered with numerous seaside villages and Georgian market towns, which showcase the best the county has to offer.
Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest Beach: 0.9 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: One dog allowed at this property
- No smoking at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi
- General: Electric central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: AGA, electric range cooker, slimline dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer
- Rooms: Sitting room, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility room, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Beds: 1 King sized bed, 2 twin beds, 1 built-in 4' bed
- Also provided: Towels, Books and games, Hairdryer, Stairgates, Welcome pack
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden to the front with garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside parking and you can park at the village hall. However please avoid parking for the shop and the overflow car park as that gets locked at 5 pm.
- Mobile - variable
- Notes: - The property has various levels at the top of the landing to access the first floor rooms; the stairs are steep with low ceilings and there is a low ceiling in the kitchen
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.